Drivers Right for mopeds, tricycles and light quadricycles with engine capacity up to 50 cm3 and a maximum speed of 45 km / h.
Age limit: 16 years and is valid for 15 years.
- 21 hours theory on the KOK (if the applicant holds a diploma of another category license is not required)
- 10 hours theory for motorbike.
- 14 hours practice driving in moped.
Necessary conditions for new drivers:
- Don’t have in possession another driving license, Greek or from another member of EU State for the same category.
- Be over 16 years of age.
- To complete the minimum requirements of physical and mental fitness valid for category AM.
- To have legal residence in Greece.