Category C1: Drivers Right Truck to 7500 kgr gross weight. Ability trailer towing to 750 kgr. Must be the diploma Class B (passenger).
Category C: Drivers Right for trucks by 3500 kgr up to the maximum permissible weight which provides each vehicle. Ability trailer towing to 750 kgr. Must have the diploma Class B (passenger).
Class C1 Age limit: 18 years and is valid for 5 years.
Age Limit Class C: 21 years and is valid for 5 years. (For Class C1 patent holders to convert into Class C automatically without extra costs or exams)
- 15 hours theory.
- 15 hours practice driving a truck.
Necessary conditions for candidate:
- To have diploma B.
- To have completed the 18th year for the administration of the driving license with maximum weight not exceeding 7.5 tons 21 years for license of any weight. Driving licenses category C granted to a vocational training certificate holders drivers of goods vehicles from 18 years of age.
- Not in possession of another driving license, Greek or EU Member State category itself.
- To complete the minimum requirements of physical and mental ability to apply to category C.
- To have legal residence in Greece
- To be successful in aptitude tests on the theory and driving. After having attended the necessary theoretical and practical training.